Many government and non-government organisations are now using our evidence-based frameworks in their work of providing support to young people with mental health challenges.
If your role is providing support to young people with mental health challenges, we provide customised programs to focus on the specific challenges you and/or your organisation is having. We can deliver the training to you in person (at your or our venue) or via Zoom.
The ‘Coach 2 Cope’ programs and associated ‘Safety and Calming Plan Toolkit’ will give you practical skills and tools to assist you when the young people in your care need you most.
You will learn the latest evidence based psychological first aid (TAR3 framework) and how to practically apply it when the young people you support are experiencing distress of any kind. Alternatively, you can use the processes in a preventive capacity and enhance your connection with young people to support their overall mental wellbeing.
By attending our programs you will receive;
- Expert coaching in the use of scripts and engagement strategies using an evidence-based framework
- Be trained in a new approach developed from PhD research on how to respond ‘in the moment’ to distress
- Learn how to implement simple individualised support plans (risk management plan) through practical examples
- Be coached on a better way to respond to distress caused from social media, bullying, trauma etc
- Your own take home Toolkit to aid you and your colleagues in supporting the young people in your care